- Establish a foothold as a newcomer
- Fine-tune lead generation strategies to drive more qualified leads
- Generate leads at a lower Cost Per Acquisition (CPA)
- Used Remarketing Lists for Search Ads (RLSA) to retarget previous website visitors
- Used Similar Audiences to reach more customers with the same profile
- Used Google Ads to engage people with similar profiles as existing customers
- Display Audience Solutions generated 40% of all conversions for IndiaLends
- Display Audience Solutions reduced CPA by 53%
- RLSA campaigns saw a 112% higher clickthrough rate
- RLSA campaigns enjoyed 10% lower CPA
“The partnership and the team effort has helped us take steps forward in a competitive market and head towards our goals in a guided manner.”
- Mayank Kachhwaha, Co-founder, IndiaLends
About the company
IndiaLends was founded
Reduction in CPA after using Google’s Display Audience Solutions
Increase in clickthrough rate after launching RSLA campaigns
IndiaLends is an online financial technology startup based in New Delhi. They offer customers a range of financial products and services, including personal loans and credit cards.
As a new entrant in the Fintech market, IndiaLends needed a way to scale their lead generation efforts and grow their business. They also wanted to keep their Cost Per Acquisition (CPA) low.
IndiaLends’ first priority was to target people who had already engaged with the brand, and were more likely to convert. To do that, they used Remarketing Lists for Search Ads (RLSA).
After seeing positive results with their RLSA campaigns, IndiaLends cast the net wider and used Similar Audiences to reach more customers with the same profile. Building on that success, they also used Google Ads to engage people with similar profiles and demographics to their existing customers.
In a short span of time, IndiaLends quickly scaled its business, and carved out a name for itself. Using Display Audience Solutions, IndiaLends successfully generated 40% of its total conversions at a 53% lower CPA.
IndiaLends also experienced great results with Google Ads’ RLSA. All in all, the company’s RLSA campaigns achieved a 112% better clickthrough rate than non-RLSA campaigns, and at a 10% lower CPA. Finally, IndiaLends’ new Smart Display Campaign delivered an 8% lower CPA compared to their other Display campaigns.
Get more customers with Google Ads
- 1. Create an account
- 2. Set your budget
- 3. Write your first ad and decide where it's going to appear
Or call today for account support from a Google specialist. Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm IST