- Increase marketing efficiency by improving ROAS (Return on Ad Spend)
- Improve business profitability in the face of strong competition
- Created Smart Shopping Campaigns
- Utilised a 3 tier approach (medium value categories, high value and full inventory)
- 25% increase in Return On Ad Spend (ROAS)
- 82% more conversions
- 65% increase in conversion value
“The performance is outstanding. The overall effect in terms of revenue on the business has certainly been noticed.”
- John Barkle, Head of Marketing, MyDeal.com.au
About the company
MyDeal.com.au entered the market
More conversions achieved with Google Ads
Increase in conversion value achieved with Google Ads
As an eCommerce retailer, Australian online marketplace MyDeal.com.au has to compete to stay profitable against other industry leaders in this space.
With this in mind, MyDeal wanted to achieve their conversion goals more effectively, and improve their Return On Ad Spend (ROAS).
To bring about their desired improvements, MyDeal started testing Smart Shopping campaigns. First, the company secured a set budget and decided on a testing time frame. Following this, it committed to letting its campaigns run without any changes for two consecutive weeks.
After running its Smart Shopping campaigns, MyDeal also launched a test with a 3-tier approach: starting with medium value categories to build confidence, moving to high-value categories, and finally migrating their full inventory.
MyDeal started seeing success within the first week of launching its new campaigns, and thereby accelerated their rollout to all other product categories they have.
As for its marketing metrics, MyDeal observed a 25% increase in ROAS with an 82% uplift in the total number of conversions generated. The company also saw a 65% rise in their overall conversion value, with the Toys & Games section witnessing the highest lift of 160%.
Get more customers with Google Ads
- 1. Choose your advertising goal
- 2. Decide your location targeting
- 3. Set your budget and go live
Or call today for account support from a Google specialist. Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm AEST