Family Vacation Critic taps dynamic search ads to surface relevant site content
Family Vacation Critic wanted to ensure it was serving relevant content to travellers at every stage of their trip planning. Dynamic search ads (DSA) helped the brand maximize its visibility on Google Search and compete more aggressively with leading travel brands on general and long-tail queries.
Family Vacation Critic, a subsidiary of TripAdvisor, is a popular family travel resource that provides parents with tips and advice on how to plan for and enjoy family vacations. The company also compares prices from more than 200 hotel booking sites to help families find the lowest price on the hotel that's right for them.
CTR increase compared to non-DSA campaigns
- Show up for travelers with relevant content during every stage of their trip planning.
- Showcase unique family-focused content and articles on Google Search.
- Cut costs and break ahead of pack in the travel space on general search queries.
- Used DSA to maximize brand’s search ad presence with limited team resources.
- DSA allowed the brand to fill gaps in search campaigns and capture more general family travel-related searches.
“DSA allowed us to quickly and easily expand our coverage to deliver hyper-relevant ads and content to potential customers, ultimately boosting the overall revenue-generating ability of our editorial content. After the performance it delivered, DSA is now the key revenue driver and focal point of our paid search strategy, as well as a key area of growth across other brands in our portfolio.”
—Dov Breatross, SEM Analyst, Smarter Travel/Family Vacation Critic
Sign yourself up today
- 1. Create an account
- 2. Set your budget
- 3. Write your first ad and decide where it's going to appear
Or call today for account support from a Google specialist. Mon-Fri, 9am-9pm ET