Ultimate Medical Academy drives success with click-to-message ads
Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) is a nonprofit higher education institution that trains students for careers in healthcare that make a difference. Using click-to-message ads, it engages students and alumni to empower their success every step of the way.
UMA was founded in 1994 as a comprehensive, nonprofit institution for healthcare education. Offering online classes since 2009, UMA has supported more than 40,000 students across the nation through graduation and beyond. It also teaches clinical programs at its campus in Clearwater, Florida, and is certified by Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
rise in CTR
improvement in mobile cost-per-acquisition
- Engage with students over messaging to answer questions across every stage of the academic journey. This includes acquiring new students and supporting existing students and alumni in their careers
- Create a richer search ad experience by including a new, relevant extension
- Implemented message extensions across both brand and non-branded campaigns for programs like Pharmacy Technician and Medical Administrative Assistant
- Included a prominent “Send us a Text” call-to-action in extension text
- Scheduled message extensions during business hours when someone is available to respond immediately in real time
As text messaging continues to become a more common communication preference within our student community, click-to-message ads are a valuable tool to ensure we are always here for our students and alumni. With messaging, we can quickly provide a wide range of support and information for prospective students, active students and alumni with the mission of delivering the best experience possible.
– Dan Soschin, Vice President of Marketing, Communications & Philanthropy at Ultimate Medical Academy
Sign yourself up today
- 1. Create an account
- 2. Set your budget
- 3. Write your first ad and decide where it's going to appear
Or call today for account support from a Google specialist. Mon-Fri, 9am-9pm ET