Savings.com turned to Google’s Target ROAS bidding strategy to ramp up high-value sales for its clients.
Savings.com, Inc. is an online destination that offers coupons and deals that are redeemable at nationally recognized merchant web sites and stores.
increase in conversions
increase in gross profits at target ROAS
- Savings.com wanted to drive incremental coupon redemptions while maintaining its ROAS.
- The brand sought to maximize profits from its digital campaigns—even if it meant increasing its ad spend.
- Savings.com aimed to save time for its campaign managers by reducing their need to monitor multiple Google Ads bid adjustments for location and audience.
- Savings.com tested 32 campaigns with Google’s Target ROAS (tROAS) bidding strategy and compared results with its own manual bidding efforts.
- Smart Bidding allowed Savings.com to set unique bids for every auction while optimizing against a wider range of contextual signals.
- tROAS consistently optimized campaigns across all devices toward an aggressive target ROAS, and maintained that ROAS once it was reached.
- With the success of tROAS Smart Bidding, the brand increased its campaign spend, continues to bid more strategically, and now gets more high-value conversions.
The tROAS bid strategy consistently drove an increase in high-value conversions while maintaining the desired campaign ROAS.
– Tim Katlic, Director of Marketing at Savings.com
Sign yourself up today
- 1. Create an account
- 2. Set your budget
- 3. Write your first ad and decide where it's going to appear
Or call today for account support from a Google specialist. Mon-Fri, 9am-9pm ET